Lead Graphic Designer
Qualification:Bachelor in Fine Arts (or equivalent).
Experience:8+ years of professional design experience in eLearning.
Tools Knowledge Required:
- Adobe XD
- Adobe Animate CC
- Adobe Photoshop CC
- Adobe Illustrator CC
- Articulate Storyline 3/360
- Sound Forge/Audacity
- Microsoft Office
- Creativity and a good understanding of technical processes / tool based knowledge.
- Ability to support presales team for designing’s and pitching new design solutions.
- Strong interpersonal skills and ability to interact confidently and comfortably with team members from different functions.
- Strong English language communication skills – listening, speaking, writing.
- Plan and conduct training sessions as required.
- Understand client requirements and scope, and recommend the most effective visual design solutions and estimates.
- Recommend what can be done differently for adding creativity and engagement to eLearning within the defined scope.
- Develop project-level guidelines, templates, design specification document, and checklists.
- Lead a team of Graphic Designers on projects and ensure that the design standards are followed and work is executed within the estimated timelines and efforts.
- Ensure Graphic Design efficiency on projects by providing overall support and monitoring to Graphic Design team members and resolving their queries if any.
- Suggest and apply design solutions keeping in mind the possibilities and constraints of various development tools and technologies.
- Work independently and provide support on Graphic Design tasks like input analysis, queries, efforts estimations, mock-up creation, demos, presentations, presales, etc.
- Complete work within the efforts, quality, and timeline requirements.