Visual Design Consultant
- Bachelor in Fine Arts or equivalent.
- Passion for design and strong visual design capabilities, including layout and composition, information hierarchy, typography and color.
10+ years of professional design experience.
- Excellent visualization skills and the ability to translate them into graphic elements for a learning environment.
- Strong communication skills and ability to interact with customers across various geographies to communicate visual design concepts.
Well-versed in a variety of multimedia tools, such as Adobe Animate, Adobe Photoshop, Adobe After Effects, Adobe Illustrator, Adobe InDesign, Adobe Premiere, and audio editing software.
- Create user flows, wireframes, prototypes, high fidelity mock-ups, and detailed UI and visual design specifications for various projects.
- Contribute to user interface design and development best practices and standards.
Review the output from user experience perspective and suggest alternate approaches to bring in better design – Recommend what can be done differently for adding creativity and engagement to eLearning within the defined scope.
- Support Sales and Presales team with any new visual design solutions and estimations.
- Improve the visual design portfolio of the company.
- Establish thought leadership in the visual design domain (research new tools, tricks, and tips) and communicate via blogs.
To apply for this position, mail your details to firstname.lastname@example.org with the Job Code mentioned in the subject line.