Discover the Secret to Delivering Great Custom Learning at the ATD 2015 International Conference & Exposition
Upside Learning has set the stage for revealing its secret to delivering ‘great’ Custom Learning in today’s multi-device world at the ATD 2015 International Conference & Exposition. The company will join leading providers of learning solutions from across the globe to share the best practices and insights on the current and future trends in the training and development industry. More than 10,500 L&D professionals will have the opportunity to experience innovative solutions from 17th-20th May at Orlando, Florida. The four day Conference & Exposition is touted to provide a unique opportunity to network with world-renowned thought leaders, and industry luminaries.
At its booth#109, Upside Learning will showcase some of its innovative solutions and services and also share insights on how to #DoGreat in context of today’s multi-device, multi-aspect world.
Highlights at booth (109)
- Framework for Responsive eLearning Development (FRED), enabling faster and reliable development of Responsive eLearning
- Multi-device Testing Lab, for thorough testing of eLearning projects
- Custom eLearning, that are tailor-made for laptops and desktops
- Custom mLearning, that are tailor-made for tablets and smartphones
- Multi-Device/Responsive Learning, solutions that adapt and work on different devices and operating systems
- Tool-based Rapid Learning, for faster, easier, and within the budget learning development
Interested individuals can pre-book a one-on-one consultation session with Amit Gautam, by sending an email to firstname.lastname@example.org
With the increasing number of devices and diverse technologies on one hand and the reducing span of interest on the other, creating engaging learning is the need of the hour. Over the last 11+ years, we have gained vast experience and learnt some valuable lessons on how to develop and deliver 'great' Custom Learning solutions. At our booth (109), visitors can experience some of our 'great' solutions and also benefit from our secret to #DoGreat.