With the evolving trend of multi-device usage, learning content is now being demanded and accessed by the users anytime, anywhere, at the point of need. The technological advancements in web-designing and development have given birth to Responsive eLearning design that allows content to be designed in a way that it provides a seamless and optimal learning experience across multiple devices. This has been supported by multi-device testing tools, simulators and emulators, and robust Learning Management Systems.
In this multi-device context, Upside Learning will be sharing the A-Z on multi-device eLearning designing, testing and delivery, with support of its innovative solutions and services at the much awaited Learning Solutions Conference & Expo (LSCON) 2015 from 25th – 27th of March at Orlando, FL.
At its booth (#417), the company will showcase:
- UpsideLMS, the best value, responsive Learning Management System
- Framework for Responsive eLearning Development (FRED), enabling faster and reliable development of Responsive eLearning
- Multi-device Testing Lab, for thorough testing of eLearning projects
- Custom eLearning, designed specifically to suit the learning objectives and performance outcomes
- Custom mLearning, for creating solutions that address the workforce’s just-in-time requirements
Interested personnel are also invited to view a demo, check out some course samples and have their multi-device technology and training related queries answered by Upside Learning’s team.
Amit Gautam, Co-founder and Director – Technology Solutions, and Ashutosh Joshi, Manager – Business Development (North America), will be presenting a learning session on 26th March 2015, 12:00 PM at stage 1. The eLearning Tools Stage Session, titled ‘eLearning for Multi-Device World: How to Develop, Test, and Deliver‘, will reveal insights on the challenges, considerations and solutions for designing, testing and delivering multi-device eLearning.
Interested individuals can also pre-book a meeting by sending an email to email@example.com