The Design of Interaction for eLearning
Join us as we shed light on designing meaningful interactions that improve eLearning outcomes. In addition to presenting a case study, the webinar will also explore different types of content including the ones that lend themselves to digital interaction.
Learning Design Philosophy:
Our learning design philosophy straddles both cognitivism and constructivism, and all our design thought derives from there. Our philosophy is heavily influenced by three instructional design theoreticians - Benjamin Bloom, David Merrill and Robert Mager.
This webinar will include:
- Types of content as defined by Dr. David Merrill
- Content best suited for digital interaction
- Dos and Don'ts of interaction design
Copyright 2021 Upside Learning Solutions Pvt. Ltd.
Get Website Quotation in 15 min!
All the information provided above will be kept confidential.
Let's Have a Coffee Together
- My Office
- Plot No 51, Sector 30 & 32, Walekarwadi, Akurdi, Pimpri-Chinchwad, Pune, Maharastra, India, Pin - 411033
- +91 7020320234,7841936368
Why Choose Me
- Best Price in Market
- 7 Years Experience
- On Time Delivery